(For XI to XII Moving Students)
TARGET IIT 2024
For students who are targeting JEE 2024 and feel that they may not have utilized their class 11 effectively, here’s a suggested approach:
Our institution is dedicated to providing assistance to such students who are facing difficulties in understanding concepts or solving competitive problems. Indeed, the right decision, timing, and environment are crucial factors for a student’s success.
By offering personalized attention to students who are lagging behind conceptually, we are addressing their specific needs and helping them bridge the knowledge gap. This individualized approach can greatly contribute to their academic progress and overall confidence.
Additionally, recognizing and acknowledging the reasons for a student’s struggle is essential. There can be various factors contributing to their difficulties, such as learning differences, personal challenges, or simply needing more time to grasp certain concepts. Providing the necessary support and resources can make a significant difference in their learning journey.
By focusing on helping students at the right time and in the right place, you are demonstrating a commitment to their growth and development. Early intervention and proactive support can prevent further challenges and empower students to excel academically and beyond.
As educators we continuously evaluate and adapt our approach to ensure you are effectively meeting the needs of your students. Flexibility and a growth mindset in teaching methodologies can contribute to creating a nurturing learning environment where students feel valued and motivated to excel.
Remember that the success of our students is a shared responsibility between the institution, teachers, parents, and the students themselves. Collaborative efforts and open communication can further enhance the impact of the support you provide.
Ultimately, by striving to make the right decisions, timing, and environment for your students, you are laying a strong foundation for their academic and personal growth, setting them up for success in thefuture competitions like IIT ADVANCED , JEE MAINS,EAMCET,BITSAT and other competitions.
Second Year Syllabus Completion: The priority given to completing the second year syllabus is a logical step to ensure students are well-prepared for the subjects and topics that will be covered in the upcoming year. This foundation is essential for building more advanced knowledge.
Series of Lectures: Regular lectures are a fundamental part of education, providing students with structured learning experiences. These lectures can help deliver information in a coherent manner and allow for interaction between students and instructors.
Weekly Assessments: Regular assessments are important for reinforcing learning, identifying areas of weakness, and tracking progress. They also encourage students to stay engaged with the material on an ongoing basis.
Revision of First Year Topics: Revisiting first year topics is a smart strategy to reinforce foundational knowledge. Prioritizing based on marks ensures that students focus more on areas that can contribute significantly to their overall performance.
Prioritization of Topics: Starting with easy and scoring topics before moving on to tougher ones is a sound approach. It builds confidence and competence gradually, helping students tackle more challenging subjects with a solid foundation.
Cumulative Exams and Grand Tests: Cumulative exams that cover multiple topics can help students consolidate their learning and see the connections between different concepts. Grand tests, presumably comprehensive exams, can simulate the real exam experience.
Immediate Results and Paper Discussion: Swift feedback is crucial for learning. Immediate results and discussions about exam papers provide students with insights into their performance and help them understand where they went wrong.
Mock Tests: Mock tests are excellent tools for simulating the real exam environment. They can help students manage exam-related stress and improve their time management and test-taking skills.
Consistency in Exam Environment: Conducting the final exam in the same environment as the mock test can reduce surprises on the exam day, making students feel more comfortable and confident.
Course structure for Jee mains/ Eamcet
Course Duration: Approx. 12-14 months (can be adjusted based on student’s starting point and as well as date of exam)
1. Foundation and Basics Review.
2. Introduction to MAINS/EAMCET exam pattern.
3. Time management and study techniques. Basics review for Physics, Chemistry, and MATHEMATICS Problem Solving and Practice.
4. Completion of syllabus in Planned modules in 7 months.
5. Remaining 5 months meticulous planning for revision, cumulative and grand tests.
6. Regular practice questions after each topic. Section-wise assignments
7. Full-length mock tests with time limits. Test-Taking Strategies and Mock Tests.
8. Strategies for tackling different question types.
9. Time management during the exam.
10. Attempting mock tests under exam conditions.
11. Revision and Final Preparation.
12. Solving previous years’ MAINS/EAMCET question papers.
13. Individualized study plan based on performance.
14.Personal mentorship and doubt-clearing sessions
- Regular classroom coaching
- 80-minute lecture, which is further divided into DPP discussion of 25 minutes and theoretical and conceptual learning of 55 minutes.
- Five lectures per subject per week
- Total of 585 lectures (approximately 195 lectures in each course) in the entire course.
- Approximately 800 hours of classroom teaching plus doubt clarification sessions
- Periodic tests are conducted weekly. once a month in the form of a part test and cumulative test.
- Regular conduct of doubt classes.
- Limited strength and personnel attention.
- Identifying strengths and weakness.
- Classes by expert and experienced faculty.
- Focus on high weightage topics.
- Practice mock tests.
- Training on balanced approach of answering papers.
- Last minute strategies.